Thank you for your interest in our 2021 High Performance Youth Winter Training.
With current COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions, we have made a few changes to registration for the 2021 Winter High Performance:
- Registration remains RISK FREE. All deposits and fees are full refundable and/or pro-rated in the event of any delay in start date.
- Deposit at time of registration has been lowered to $5.00
- We will NOT bill the 1st installment (Jan) until the programming is confirmed to begin January 16
We are excited to work with your son this winter over the 10 week program to improve and develop his overall skill set. Register NOW and give yourself the EDGE this Winter!
Due to indoor gathering limits, we have a limit of 44 players for the High Performance Program. Positions will be filled on priority of first come, first serve.
January 16 - March 27
2pm - 4pm - LACROSSE TRAINING
2 hours each week on field lacrosse training. Positional coaches will work specifically with positional training for attack/midfielders, defensemen and goalies. 10 weeks, 20 hours of lacrosse training
601 Cityview Blvd, Woodbridge, ON L4H 0T1
TRIOSPORTSPLEX is a 60, 000 sq ft state of the art indoor sports facility equipped with 6 indoor turf fields
YOUTH BOYS 2009 – 2012 Born Players
EARLY BIRD (register by Dec 15) - $350+HST
$5 Deposit at time of registration (refundable)
Installment dates Jan 5, Feb 5, March 5
After Dec 15 - $400+HST
We've made some adjustments to ensure the health and safety of participants, families and staff. We look forward to a great winter program.
- Deferred Billing - We have deferred billing into 3 installments (Jan 1, Feb 1, Mar 1). This is to limit risk for participants in the event of any unforeseen changes to COVID regulations and guidelines.
- Temperature Check and Sanitization Prior to Each Session - All participants will be required to have a temperature check and hand sanitization prior to participation each week
- Health Check and Screening - players will be required to complete an online health check and screening prior to participation each week
- Mandatory Masks - Coaches will be wearing masks for the duration of training
- Follow all guidelines outlined by Ontario Public Health - All programming will be hosted in accordance and guidance of Ontario Public Health
Our staff will spend the 10 weeks focusing and developing a player's overall skill set. Areas of focus include:
Proper Shooting Form
Shooting on the Run
Advanced Finishing (Twisters, Underhand, BTB)
Dodging to Create Space
Split, Face, Roll, Inside Roll
Off hand development
Fundamental stick work
Advanced stick work (shovel pass, underhand, flips, fakes)
Net presence/ Body Positioning
Our high performance winter training will be lead by our team of qualified and professional coaches.
We have a great line up of current EDGE coaches, Academy positional staff, EDGE Alum and Pro Players who will be training and developing all participants over the 10 week period.
Brock Boyle - EDGE YOUTH DIRECTOR / NLL DRAFT PICK / EDGE 2011 COACH
Dylan Webster - EDGE JV/YOUTH DIRECTOR / EDGE ALUM / QUINNIPIAC GRAD / EDGE 2007 COACH
Eric Fannell - EDGE ACADEMY LEAD / OHIO STATE ALUM / NLL - HALIFAX THUNDERBIRDS / EDGE 2005 COACH
Matt Gaudet - EDGE OFFENSIVE COACH / YALE ALUM / NLL - HALIFAX THUNDERBIRDS / EDGE ALUM
Braden Wallace - EDGE ACADEMY LEAD / RIT ALUM / EDGE 2004 COACH
James Barclay - EDGE DEFENSIVE ACADEMY COACH / PROVIDENCE COLLEGE ALUM / NLL - HALIFAX THUNDERBIRDS / EDGE 2005 COACH
Mitch Wales - EDGE DEFENSIVE ACADEMY COACH / ROBERT MORRIS ALUM / EDGE ALUM
Conor Sharkey - EDGE GOALIE COACH / LAKE ERIE COLLEGE ALUM / EDGE 2008 COACH / EDGE ALUM