Thank you for your interest in our 2021 High Performance Women's Winter Training.
We are excited to work with your daughter this winter over the 10 week program to improve and develop her overall skill set. Register NOW and give yourself the EDGE this Winter!
With current COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions, we have made a few changes to registration for the 2021 Winter High Performance:
- Registration remains RISK FREE. All deposits and fees are full refundable and/or pro-rated in the event of any delay in start date.
- Deposit at time of registration has been lowered to $5.00
- We will NOT bill the 1st installment (Jan) until the programming is confirmed to begin January 16
Due to indoor gathering limits, we have a limit of 44 players for the High Performance Program. Positions will be filled on priority of first come, first serve.
January 16 - March 27
12pm - 1:55pm - U13/U15 WOMEN
2pm - 3:55pm - U17/U19 WOMEN
2 hours each week on field lacrosse training. Positional coaches will work specifically with positional training for attack/midfielders, defensemen and goalies. 10 weeks, 20 hours of lacrosse training
601 Cityview Blvd, Woodbridge, ON L4H 0T1
TRIOSPORTSPLEX is a 60, 000 sq ft state of the art indoor sports facility equipped with 6 indoor turf fields
EARLY BIRD (register by Dec 15) - $450+HST
$5 Deposit at time of registration (Refundable)
Installment dates Jan 5, Feb 5, March 5
After Dec 15 - $500+HST
We've made some adjustments to ensure the health and safety of participants, families and staff. We look forward to a great winter program.
- Deferred Billing - We have deferred billing into 3 installments (Jan 10, Feb 10, Mar 10). This is to limit risk for participants in the event of any unforeseen changes to COVID regulations and guidelines.
- Temperature Check and Sanitization Prior to Each Session - All participants will be required to have a temperature check and hand sanitization prior to participation each week
- Health Check and Screening - players will be required to complete an online health check and screening prior to participation each week
- Mandatory Masks - Coaches will be wearing masks for the duration of training
- Follow all guidelines outlined by Ontario Public Health - All programming will be hosted in accordance and guidance of Ontario Public Health
Our high performance winter training will be lead by our team of qualified and professional coaches.
We have a great line up of current EDGE coaches, Academy positional staff, EDGE Alum and Pro Players who will be training and developing all participants over the 10 week period.
James Madison University
5x Team Canada
Ontario Lacrosse Hall of Fame
Whitby Sports Hall of Fame
Jordan Lyons - Attack/Midfield
University Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) / Trent University
Team Canada U19
EDGE U19 Coach
Erica Evans is one of the most accomplished and decorated Canadian women's lacrosse players.
• 2019 IWLCA Third Team All-American
• 2019 All-Big Ten
• 2019 IWLCA Second Team All-Region
• 2019 All-Big Ten Tournament Team
• Brine/US Lacrosse National Player of the Week (May 14, 2019)
• Big Ten Offensive Player of the Week (April 30, 2019)
• Canisius all-time leading goal scorer with 186 goals
• 2017 IWLCA Second Team All-American
• 2017 IWLCA First Team All-Region
• 2017 Tewaaraton Semifinalist
• 2017 MAAC Midfielder of the Year
• 2017 All-MAAC First Team
• 2016 IWLCA Third Team All-American
• 2016 IWLCA First Team All-Region
• 2016 MAAC Midfielder of the Year
• 2016 All-MAAC First Team
• 2016 MAAC Championship MVP
• 2015 MAAC Midfielder of the Year
• 2015 MAAC Rookie of the Year
• 2015 All-MAAC First Team
• 2015 IL-Women All-Rookie Team
• 2015 IWLCA Second Team All-Region
• Seven-time MAAC Offensive Player of the Week
• Seven-time MAAC Rookie of the Week