Thank you for your interest in our 2022 High Performance Women's Winter Training.
We are excited to work with your daughter this winter over the 7 week program to improve and develop her overall skill set.
Register NOW and give yourself the EDGE this Winter!
With current COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions, we have made a few changes to registration for the 2021 Winter High Performance:
- Registration remains RISK FREE. All deposits and fees are full refundable and/or pro-rated in the event of any delay in start date.
Feb 12 - March 26
430-6pm - All Ages
1.5 hours each week on field lacrosse training. Positional coaches will work specifically with positional training for attack/midfielders, defensemen and goalies. 12 weeks, 18 hours of lacrosse training
601 Cityview Blvd, Woodbridge, ON L4H 0T1
TRIOSPORTSPLEX is a 60, 000 sq ft state of the art indoor sports facility equipped with 6 indoor turf fields
Women All Ages U11 - U19
$250 (tax included)
Our high performance winter training will be lead by our team of qualified and professional coaches.
We have a great line up of current EDGE coaches, Academy positional staff, EDGE Alum and Pro Players who will be training and developing all participants over the 10 week period.
James Madison University
5x Team Canada
Ontario Lacrosse Hall of Fame
Whitby Sports Hall of Fame
Jordan Lyons - Attack/Midfield
University Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) / Trent University
Team Canada U19
EDGE U19 Coach
Erica Evans is one of the most accomplished and decorated Canadian women's lacrosse players.
• 2019 IWLCA Third Team All-American
• 2019 All-Big Ten
• 2019 IWLCA Second Team All-Region
• 2019 All-Big Ten Tournament Team
• Brine/US Lacrosse National Player of the Week (May 14, 2019)
• Big Ten Offensive Player of the Week (April 30, 2019)
• Canisius all-time leading goal scorer with 186 goals
• 2017 IWLCA Second Team All-American
• 2017 IWLCA First Team All-Region
• 2017 Tewaaraton Semifinalist
• 2017 MAAC Midfielder of the Year
• 2017 All-MAAC First Team
• 2016 IWLCA Third Team All-American
• 2016 IWLCA First Team All-Region
• 2016 MAAC Midfielder of the Year
• 2016 All-MAAC First Team
• 2016 MAAC Championship MVP
• 2015 MAAC Midfielder of the Year
• 2015 MAAC Rookie of the Year
• 2015 All-MAAC First Team
• 2015 IL-Women All-Rookie Team
• 2015 IWLCA Second Team All-Region
• Seven-time MAAC Offensive Player of the Week
• Seven-time MAAC Rookie of the Week