Our 2019 (2001) team is preparing for an exciting and competitive fall ball season! Our members recognize that this is an important fall season for the 2019 class as the level of play and competition increases entering HS. We've assembled a group of talented and hardworking student athletes, who understand the necessary time and effort required on the field and in the classroom to achieve their goals of NCAA lacrosse.
This fall, the 2019 (01) team will travel to 2 highly competitive US events, where they hope to achieve success as a team and compete against some of the top teams across the US.
Age/Grade Eligibility - 2001 Born players
Minimum Academic Requirement - 75% to play, 70% and below will require a written academic plan and meeting with program staff
Team Roster Size - 2 goalies, 5 attack, 9 middies, 1 fogo, 6 poles
Practice Schedule - Posted Online. 5 scheduled practices
Oct 4th - Confirmed
Oct 31st - Nov 1st - Confirmed
Nov 14-14th - Confirmed
- Players will work hard in practice to listen, learn and excel. Practice attendance will be monitored. If you cannot attend practice, please let your team manager know
- Players understand we succeed together as a team. No individual is greater than the team.
- Players understand the importance of academics and that their school work comes first.
- Players will respect all coaches, staff, players, opponents, officials, at all times
- Players are representatives of Edge Lacrosse and must act appropriately at all times as representatives of the program and ambassadors of the sport of lacrosse